To request an official transcript or replacement diploma, please click here and fill out the form. If you have any questions, please call Katie Stuhr, Registrar

Academic transcripts may be obtained from the Registrar at Hamilton Tech. Graduates and Past/Present Students can obtain a copy free of charge.

In accordance with the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we cannot release transcripts without the signature of the student indicated on the transcript. All requests must be made on paper through the U.S. Mail, a delivery service, in person, or faxed, and include the student or graduate’s signature. E-mailed requests must be printed, filled out and signed. Then it should be scanned into a .pdf and emailed to the registrar. The transcript request form can be obtained from the receptionist or registrar at Hamilton Tech or on this transcript request page.

Remember, if forwarding official copies of transcripts to another institution, the copy will no longer be considered “official” if the envelope arrives at that institution opened. Forward or arrange to have forwarded all official copies directly to other institutions