Hamilton Technical College (HTC) proudly offers a renewable scholarship for qualifying high school seniors (2020 High School Graduates) enrolled for the fall term of each year. High School Applicant selection criteria includes, but is not limited to, cumulative GPA and grades achieved in courses related to a field of study at Hamilton Technical College (if applicable). Additionally, factors such as the student's ability to demonstrate interest, motivation, commitment, attendance and professionalism may be taken into consideration as part of the selection process. Click the button to download the application.
1. describe a job you previously held or hold
2. describe your ideal post-graduate job
Requirements: Essays must be limited to 500 to 800 words and submitted in .PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX file format. You may also include images, infographics, and diagrams provided that (i) the entire essay submission fits on one page and (ii) all the content, including your essay and images, etc., are your original work, and (iii) no part of your essay submission is owned by a third party. If your Entry includes any third-party materials, it will be disqualified.
Be sure to include:
Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys is hosting a bi-yearly scholarship giving $1,000 to a student who demonstrates through a personal statement that they are committed to expanding their education and using their education to improve their communities.
Bisnar Chase offers scholarships as well as financial assistance to undergraduate or graduate students from selected schools in the United States and abroad.
Here is a brief list of requirements for all candidates:
1. Must submit at least a 500-word personal statement with details about commitment to excellence and education in their community.
2. Must be a student enrolled in college or must be a junior or senior in high school.
3. Must have at least a 2.5 GPA and winner must provide proof of GPA.
Details and application information are available on the Bisnar Chase website. We'd appreciate your consideration in listing this unique opportunity so that your students may inquire with the Bisnar Chase. Deadline for the submission of applications is on June 15, 2020.
Open to students from all underrepresented backgrounds and all majors. Students are asked to submit a 500 word essay designing their ideal future and their plans to achieve that dream.
Multiple scholarships available. View link for more details.
1st Place: $1000, 2nd Place: $750, 3rd Place: $500
Requirements: Meet required criteria and complete specified survey (see link). Submit a photo of something or someone that has inspired you to continue your education and plan your future career. Include a 500 word essay describing: how the subject of this photo has inspired you, the reasons you chose your specific field of study and your career goals, how you give back to your community through volunteerism and how you plan to give back using the skills you're learning in college.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
About Apartment ListWell hello there! Apartment List is one of the fastest growing apartment rental marketplaces in the United States. Finding your next home should be a delightful process, and we're building the technology tools for a better tomorrow. Our award-winning platform draws nearly 3 million monthly visits, and we have the highest rated iPhone app in the category. We have over 60 employees and are based in San Francisco, CA.
Scholarship detailsAs a company filled with many college grads, we know that college is an important life endeavor, but one that can be expensive. We couldn't have graduated without a little help along the way, and we want to give back to the future leaders of America. Therefore, we are offering a $2,500 scholarship to outstanding students who exemplify one or more of Apartment List's core values:
Click this link for information and types of scholarships for women:
Injury & Safety Scholarship Directory - Click Here to view their 32 scholarship opportunities
The American Business Women Association (ABWA) has multiple national scholarship opportunities that our partners would like to offer.
Our partners have launched these scholarship opportunities with the ABWA to bring more attention to and help promote women in business. Each of these respective scholarships is for $2,000 and will be rewarded based on the results of a national essay contest. The money is guaranteed and will be awarded from the ABWA to each winner's school's financial aid office to be used towards books and tuition costs. Please note: These scholarships are only for women.
Click on each link to learn how you can apply:
The Expert Institute's Annual Healthcare and Life Sciences Scholarship
Official Guidelines Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are running an annual scholarship where we challenge students to dig into the field of technology by writing various essays on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives.
The best submission will be awarded $2,000 while two runners-up will receive $500 each.
HardMoneyHome.com is offering a $1,000 scholarship to an eligible student who has a dedicated interest in volunteerism and entrepreneurship. One student, who will be attending college or university in the Spring of 2019, will receive $1,000 for tuition and/or books. The scholarship will be awarded based on a combination of merit and need.
Your chosen path as an enterprising leader requires dedication, knowledge and the ability to follow your instincts. We understand how essential it is for you to get the best education to reach your full potential. That's why we want to provide you financial support with a $2,500 scholarship to achieve your goals. If you will be a junior or senior college-level, full-time student in the fall of 2020 and have the drive to become a next-generation entrepreneur, then you might be our scholarship winner.
We want to see your entrepreneurial chops and talent for communicating your vision. So, please share with us a 750 to 1500 word article about Digital Entrepreneurship that you have published on the Internet. You may think big or small. You don't have to be featured in the Wall Street Journal; your article may be written for your personal blog or a small media site. We want to see that you have the skills to write a great piece that people can see, share and access globally. The Internet can be your best tool to get your word out, and we want to see how you have used it!
We also want to know about all your great interests outside the classroom. Who are you? What really drives you and makes you the interesting, innovative person who you are? Please complete the form at the bottom of this page, and include the link to your online publication. Then click the "Send Proposal" button below the form to submit your application to us.
– Must be at least 18 years of age and an American citizen in order to apply for this scholarship award.
– Retain a current GPA (grade point average) score of 2.5 or greater.
– Received acceptance at a university, accredited college or accredited community college – or are currently enrolled at an accredited college, accredited community college or university.
– Supply an essay of a minimum of 1000 words by the deadline of December 31, 2019.
– Meet the scholarship regulations and include the submission requirements listed below.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the Annual Lakeview Health Scholarship, eligible students must submit an essay of at least 1000 words by the deadline of December 31, 2019. The essay should include proper grammar and punctuation, which will be part of the award determination. The winner will be announced no later than January 15, 2020 and their name or initials (will be the student’s choice) will be listed on this page permanently thereafter. At that time, the new scholarship guidelines for 2020 contestants (if any have changed) will be announced.
Applicants are required to submit a 1000-word essay on the following topic:
“Addiction affects all facets of society. What are the steps we as individuals can take to impact recovery in our communities?”
Essay Submission Requirements
Essay submissions are to be prepared as an attached document and sent to: email@example.com
Essay submissions must include the following in order to be accepted:
– Full name of student
– Date of birth
– Proof of a 2.5 GPA (grade point average) or greater
– Proof of enrollment at an accredited college, accredited community college or university (only pertains to current college/university contestants)
– Proof of acceptance at an accredited college, accredited community college or university (if you are a graduating high school student or have received your GED)
Scholarship Award Determination & Delegation
– Lakeview Health will determine the scholarship award winner by: essay originality, impact/logic of the argument, grammar, word choice/selection, fulfillment of word length and 100% unique content confirmation.
– Lakeview Health will announce the annual 2019 scholarship award no later than January 15, 2020.
– Lakeview Health will then send the $3000 via cashier’s check to the university, college or community college of the winner’s choice; within 30 days of award announcement.
– Essay submissions must be 100% unique, written only by the applicant. Plagiarism of any form will result in immediate disqualification.
– Essay submissions that are sent after the deadline of December 31, 2019 will be rejected.
– Essay submissions that fail to include any of the required details listed above or don’t meet the specifications for eligibility will be rejected.
– Scholarship award can be revoked at any time if Lakeview Health determines that the winning student broke any rules.
– Applicants may not contact Lakeview Health to request an update on their essay submission status.
About Lakeview Health
Lakeview Health is comprised of two national drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers at The Woodlands, Texas, and Jacksonville, Florida. Our specialized programs include medical detox, inpatient rehab, residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and aftercare services among others. We also treat co-occurring conditions. Some of our patients have both mental health and substance abuse conditions. Research has shown that treating both conditions simultaneously leads to the most beneficial results. Dual diagnosis treatment might include a combination of medication, counseling, group therapy, as well as innovative treatments such as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). This treatment works well for those who may be depressed or have not responded well to other types of medical care in the past.
Our programs are customized to meet the needs of each unique patient we see. After we design the program, patients can begin gender-specific treatment at our beautiful Jacksonville, Florida campus. Men and women develop addictions, enter treatment, and respond to that treatment differently. By using gender-specific treatment, the staff at Lakeview Health can address these distinct issues and help our patients reach a higher potential of lasting recovery.
As part of our gender-specific approach to treatment, Lakeview Health has The Star for Men and The Rose for Women. Each campus offers all the necessities our patients need to heal their bodies, minds, and souls. This includes a state-of-the-art gym and equipment, gorgeous sitting areas, a yoga studio, a recreation area, lap pool and a dining room where chef-prepared meals are served. The facility also has semi-private patient rooms to relax during or at the end of the day. Every aspect of both our addiction treatment centers was planned to ensure our patients receive the care and relaxation they need to heal themselves from the inside out.
Treatment doesn’t have to be frightening, foreboding or stressful. Lakeview Health strives to make each patient comfortable while working toward a positive recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. For more information about our 2 centers which assist patients throughout the United States, please visit Lakeview Health Drug & Alcohol Rehab of Florida or Lakeview Health Drug & Alcohol Rehab of Texas.
- Applicants must be an American citizen and at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- Have documented acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college, or can show proof of current enrollment at a university, an accredited college or community college.
- Write a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1000 words and submit by the December 31, 2020 deadline.
- Meet the R3 Stem Cell Scholarship regulations and follow the submission requirements detailed below.