The field of electronics is expanding in many areas. At Hamilton Tech, you will learn the theory behind electronics and then apply that theory in the laboratory. Our facilities include the tools and equipment necessary to be a success in the exciting field of electronics.
- Monday – Thursday School Week
- Day classes 8:20 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
- Evening classes 5:50 p.m. to 10:40 p.m.
- Hands-on training
- Six semester Associate of Science Degree Program (2 years to earn an Associates Degree)
- Two additional semesters (30 weeks) after Associate of Science to complete the Bachelor of Science Degree Program
- Industry standard Training Equipment
- Courses Related to Employment Field
- Curriculum Developed for Industry
- Access to Career Services
- Financial Aid Available to those who qualify
This program is designed for the entry-level student who has not yet had any experience with electronics. This program provides you with the fundamentals of most phases of electronics used in industry and prepares the individual to gain further on-the-job training under the supervision of more experienced technicians in a specific field of electronics.